Thursday 11 April 2013

Still Sorting.......


We are starting to make progress on the bomb zone.
It is looking more like a normal house now.
I got around to doing some washing today.......so we all now have clean clothes.
I had to go into Darwin today to drop off paperwork for the house , so I took Grandma for a drive.
We detoured by Grandpa's to see if Zachary's wallet was left in one of the cars we borrowed.
Lucky for Zachary it was.
Grandpa was there which was nice.
I took Grandma for a look at the ocean (Fanny Bay) as we were close by.
DH and I helped Zachary assemble the trampoline (Zachary was happy) and all the cement garden ornaments have new homes.
Tonight we hired some movies.
We watched Ted tonight.......
And we also got Madagascar 3 (which we haven't seen before)

I did get my sewing out.....but I just looked at it.
I'm bad.....

Until Next Time.

1 comment:

Impera Magna said...

You're not "bad"... you're just so busy that you've not had time to sew! When you do have free time, you need to relax a bit... sewing will come when you're all settled in.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...