Tuesday 30 April 2013

Still Cutting.......


I have pictures today to prove that I am still playing with fabric.......


All the blue and brown 2 1/2" squares that I started yesterday.........
I will add to them when I get the next lot of fabric.


And the 5 1/2" squares for my baskets......


A few things came in the mail today.........this being one of them.


And it soon looked like this.......
The big pieces go with all the other 'Bonnie and Camille' fabrics that are leftover from all the projects I have made , as well as the dark blues that are in this range.
The ones on the right are for my big hexies and I think I can get a purse out of those little bits too.....

It's been another beautiful day here in Darwin......

Well I had better get ready for work.........

Until Next Time.
 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...