Thursday 18 April 2013

It's Finished..........Finally !


Grandma and I headed off this morning to K-Mart  to have a look around and get me some shoes for work......

I found some shoes.......which was good , because I start work on Monday.

We also found some other things........lol.
We are thinking of getting Grandma a fold up wheelchair so she can enjoy going places , but not have to walk........she gets puffed out very quickly and can't walk far before wanting to sit down.

I did a little detour to the patchwork shop and bought some 2" hexie papers on the way home....
Now I can glue to my hearts content......

Today I have finally finished my Tile Quilt.........


I will have to find a better place to take a photo so I have a nice one to put on the patterns......
 

And not forgetting the back........

Until Next Time.

 

2 comments:

Simone Harding said...

Woohoo Michelle. Love your tile quilt looking forward to another original design.
Yay to live near a patchwork shop.

Sarah said...

The tile quilt looks fantastic and the backing is perfect!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...