Saturday 20 April 2013

We........


...........are still slowly getting required things done.

DH is lucky that the motor registry is open Saturday mornings as they close at 4pm daily......we both changed our drivers licences today and we still have the cars to change yet.
Our photo's both look like mug shots......lol.

We also went into the city to the bank ( we needed to go into the branch )
Right next to the bank are two beautiful trees that were being removed as some rotten person poisoned them.......
Some people should be strung up.....

DH and I next went to spotlight and bought curtains for the living room.....a charcoal colour.....and they block out the sun in the afternoon nicely........
All the bedrooms have curtains but the living area didn't.
All the curtain tracks were there for us to hang some........but if we wanted some it was up to us to get them.
I found purse frames and more hexie papers there too........I can really glue like crazy now.....and start making purses too..

DH studied after lunch ( he has his first exam Monday ) while I added the hooks and hung the curtains.....

The boys didn't want to go , but both DH and I went to the local pool for a few laps and we also walked this morning too......

I've stitched binding tonight.....3 lengths worth.
And stabbed my finger twice.......

Until Next Time.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

glad to see your back in hexie mode and life is getting back to (a new) normal...I envy you the pool!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...