Monday 3 September 2012

Another Beautiful Spring Day



The weather today has been a lovely taste of what is to come.
I even had the A/C on in the car to give me fresh air.

I picked up Grandma after work......
She had just had her ultrasound and she has lots of gallstones.
So Monday we find out the results and what they will do.....or not do.

I haven't done much else today.....lazy I know.
Just been watching my 3 weekly Ghost Whisperer episodes while DH was sleeping.

The girls laid 10 eggs today.

Until Next Time.

 

2 comments:

Impera Magna said...

I'm sure your grandmother is glad to be home... and you, my friend, deserve a lazy day given all you've been juggling lately!

Go, girls! You rock...

Sarah said...

While not the best or worst diagnosis, it's just plain nice to have a reason and now you can move on to the solution.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...