Sunday 23 September 2012

Some Sewing On Sunday......



Well sort of.....
I didn't actually sew but I ironed and cut out pieces for a new quilt.
Something that I have wanted to make for a long time.

Mum is still sewing the granny squares.
She has 11 finished out of 20.

Janette came for a few hours and bound  a baby quilt she has finished.

DH now has the dreaded cold too.
He also fired up the incubator and we have put in 2 1/2 dozen eggs.
Lets hope we get some new babies.

The girls laid 11 eggs today.

Until Next Time.
 

3 comments:

Impera Magna said...

Ironing and cutting is part of "sewing"... albeit the less fun part.

New baby chickens on the way? How exciting...


Anne said...

I agree with Freda - the ironing and cutting is all part of the process. I actually quite enjoy it - as long as it doesn't take too long! :o)

Sarah said...

Hey chica - what's up with your hexies? Have you seen the new pieced hexies book?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...