Saturday 29 September 2012

Grand Final Day



Today , I think every person that came in to pay for their fuel said "Oh, it's so cold"
The sun was shinning though......

After work I went up to the hospital to wait for Grandma as she was having a follow up Ultrasound after the one she had while she was in the hospital.
Mum took Grandma to her appointment for me.
Then I let Grandma loose in the supermarket.

This afternoon we watched the football grand final.
Yay!!!!!! Sydney Swans......
Finally a team I wanted to win , won !!!

No sewing today......I'm still reading.

The girls laid 10 eggs today.

Until Next Time.

2 comments:

Simone Harding said...

It was so cold. Flew over to Swan Hill but didn't think to drop in. Oops

Impera Magna said...

Glad to your your grandmother is doing better! Stay warm!

Go girls!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...