Tuesday 11 September 2012

Lunch Date


This morning DH and I had an appointment to get our tax done.

After , we had lunch in town and then DH met a friend for a hit of golf.


When I got home, Mum came over and she finished the pinwheel quilt top.


A bit of a close up......


I did some pinning of pieces that I'm working on.
A little sneak peak at what I'm doing....


And another.......
I will reveal all soon.

Another beautiful day we have had.
More tomorrow....

The girls laid 11 eggs today.

Until Next Time.

 

3 comments:

Anne said...

Your mum's pinwheel top is gorgeous. Can't wait to see what you're going to make with those fabrics. :o)

Sarah said...

I like these fabrics even more closeup. I can see lots of fussy cutting opportunities. I may have to reconsidering fabrics for my hexieoftheweek program I signed up for.

Sarah said...

I googled Moda Ruby but it's different fabric - Can you please tell me what line these are again? TIA.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...