Wednesday 5 September 2012

Blown Away....



I got in some quilting in this morning before work.
As I'm quilting horizontally and vertically and then diagonally it will take me a few more sessions to get done.

Mum came over for an hour and a half and made a few more pinwheels.

No school today as there was a teacher strike.

The change has come through and it has been extremely windy today.
The windows are rattling as I write....

Poor Grandma now has a cold.

The girls layed 13 eggs today.

Until Next Time.

 

2 comments:

Impera Magna said...

Sending magic fairy dust to your grandmother can get over her cold quickly!

Have fun with the quilting...

Go, girls!


Sarah said...

I'm surprised the teachers are allowed to strike. My SIL is a reading teacher for 1st and 4th grades and they are not allowed to strike as it would affect the students.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...