Saturday 1 September 2012

Things Happen.......


Sometimes ,I think one should never make plans.
I did plan to do some quilting today after work, but instead I was at the hospital sitting with Grandma.
I was woken at just before 4am to her bell ringing ( she has a door bell buzzer and we have the bell bit )
I thought I had dreamt it ( as sometimes I do ) but I didn't.
It was foggy and freezing at 4am too.
She had chest pain and felt dizzy.
So I got the ambulance and they took her to the hospital.
Her blood pressure was over 200 when they got her there.
After work I took her walker in and sat with her.
She was still in emergency and had just had an X-ray ( all ok ) the bloods hadn't come back yet.
Her blood pressure had come down heaps and she was feeling much better.
She had also had a sleep.
They are keeping her in overnight.
By the time I got home I was a near zombie, so I have just watched tv with my DH.

So I have had a no sew day.

The first day of Spring was a sun shiny affair , but that cold wind........

Let's hope the party over the road doesn't go all night.
DH said he could hear it in our bedroom when he was having a sleep.

The girls laid 9 eggs today.

Until Next Time.


4 comments:

Anne said...

I hope your Grandma is feeling better today ... and that you managed to get some sleep.

LuAnn said...

Best wishes to Grandma; hope she keeps improving. Be sure to rest and take care of yourself.

Impera Magna said...

Prayers going up for your dear grandmother.... hope you can get some good sleep tonight... take care of yourself!

nat said...

That is terrible news! Hope Grandma is ok.... Xxxxxxxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...