Sunday 16 September 2012

Different Things......


After work this morning I helped DH load his boat on the trailer ( he may go fishing tomorrow )
DH , Zachary and I went down to the river to see if we could catch a fish off the bank.......no luck!!
Then DH and I went to his Mothers to slaughter some sheep ( DH was a slaughter man )
He did 3 sheep.
Now we can have a beautiful roast leg of lamb.......
The price of meat is just ridiculous and has been for a long time.
DH cooked us a BBQ tea ( we finally refilled the gas bottle too )
No sewing today either.
I did read though.

As we got home in the dark the eggs weren't picked up.

Until Next Time.


2 comments:

Simone Harding said...

Hope you got to have fresh fish for tea this evening... yummo
either that or lamb... love a fresh leg!

Sarah said...

Hmmm...I've never had bbq'd leg of lamb! We very rarely get lamb here as it's pretty expensive.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...