Sunday 2 September 2012

Fathers Day......



Boy was it cold this morning......
The temperature was alternating between 1 and 2 degrees on my way to work , but it turned out to be a beautiful day.

Thank-you to everyone's kind words and wishes.
Grandma is staying another night in hospital......they are going to do an ultrasound on her heart and gall bladder.
She is in good spirits .
Her blood pressure went up over 200 again last night , so I hope they get that sorted out before she comes home.
I spent a hour and a half with her this afternoon , after work.

After DH had finished watching his football team for the last time this year , we walked down to the oval with Zachary ( and his plane ) and the dog.
When Zac was flying the plane DH did 2 laps of the oval with the dog.
I'm not sure who was the most puffed.
I was hoping the poor old dog didn't have a heart attack as he is nearly 9 years old.

I did ring my Dad for Fathers Day

We were going to have chicken wings on the BBQ tonight , but the gas bottle ran out , so I ened up cooking them in the oven.
Serve myself right for asking him to cook on Fathers Day.

No sewing today.....I did look at it though , but that was all.

The girls laid another dozen eggs again today.

Until Next Time.


 

3 comments:

Simone Harding said...

Hope grandma gets the all clear.

Mmmm maybe DH new the gas bottle was nearly empty. Lol
Hope DH still watches the footy. Even if his team didn't fair too well

Impera Magna said...

I'm glad the docs are going to get to the bottom of whatever is ailing your dear grandmother... interesting that her BP spiked last night too. I know she enjoyed your visit...

The girls are really gearing up here... so proud of them!

:)

Sarah said...

Hopefully the docs will find the source of Grandma's problems soon - it's no fun to have the family at hospital.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...