Saturday 22 September 2012

Party Time


Here is what Mum has been up too......


Just a jelly roll and some homespun.


This is what I am up too.
But I won't reveal any more until it is finished.
I'm a tease.......


Tonight the boys and I went to Murray Downs for tea for my brothers birthday.
He will be 40 on Wednesday.
And  'Yes' they are M&M's on the top of the cake.
A chocolate mud cake.......

He looks just like my Dad.....


Not too much of the cake left.

Zachary and Jacob

And my boys making pirate hats out of the serviettes.
For all the litte kids......
My baby is so happy as he is 1/4" taller than me now.......he has grown an inch over the last month.

The eggs were forgotten.......ooops.

Until Next Time.
 

4 comments:

Impera Magna said...

Happy 40th birthday to your brother! That mud cake looks so YUM!

Your mother has been making some lovely blocks there... and I'm looking forward to seeing what you're up too!

Doniene said...

Beautiful blocks!! Happy birthday - what an absolutely fun birthday cake!!! Have a great day!!!

Anne said...

Beautiful blocks, fabulous cake and handsome young men. :o)

Sarah said...

There's nothing better than a choco cake with more choco on top! I have resisted those granny square blocks for a long time but each time I see them I give in a little more and more.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...