Friday 14 September 2012

Ooops !



This morning started with a very big ooops.....
As I wasn't sure what shift DH was on today I didn't set the alarm when I went to bed ( he wasn't home from work yet ) thinking that he would have to change it.......well he didn't even set it.
So I woke at 8am , this is usually when Zachary catches the bus.......not when he gets up!!
Oh ,well........
I had to take Jacob to the hair dresser at 10am so Zac started school a bit late.

DH and I did some planting of seedlings and seeds out in the glasshouse before lunch.
All the stuff DH has planted is going well....we have zucchini , cucumber , watermelon , rockmelon
tomatoes , capsicum , lettuce and beans planted already and growing nicely.

No sewing today......I have been reading a bit.

The girls laid 22 eggs over the last 2 days.

Simple but pretty.....

Until Next Time.

 

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Oops alright.
How is homeschooling going?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...