Thursday 27 September 2012

Babysitting......


Today DH and I looked after his sisters 2 kids ( 2 and 1 )
So we didn't get to the bathroom until 3pm.


When DH was sanding the skirting board......he got a splinter !!
Thats my pointer finger and my hexie needle for comparison.
Let's just say it hurt a little bit.
He's lucky it came out in one piece......


It isn't quite finished ...but the floor is down.


Lovely floating floorboards.
We will be taking the tiles off the bath too.....so I will update with photo's when we get around to doing that.

No sewing today.

I have started  Stephanie Laurens new book " The Lady Risks All "

The girls laid 11 eggs today.


Until Next Time.

 

3 comments:

Grit said...

Your floor looks great.
And I like this flower.
Liebe Grüße Grit

Impera Magna said...

So sorry to hear your DH got a big ole nasty splinter like that... hope he's feeling better!

LOVE that floor... it's gorgeous!

Sarah said...

OUCH - that sucker is more like a spike than a splinter. Your new floors look awesome.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...