Tuesday 18 February 2014

Backing Complete.........


Today was my first Tuesday off in weeks........
It will be different having 2 days off in a row. 

This morning before going down the street with DH , I finished my zigzag quilt backing.......


It sure is patchwork.....!!!!!
So now that makes 4 quilts in the pile to quilt !!!!!!
I hope to be able to get 2 out of the piece of batting I have......then I will have to buy more. 
I've been turning tubs inside out and looking in cupboards ( where my sewing stuff is ) and I still can't find what I'm looking for........
I've put my implement box for my Sweet Sixteen somewhere very safe......I will keep looking tomorrow. 

It rained more today.......and DH said it rained all night ( he was on night shift. )

DH and I watched Star Wars episode 4......the first of the best 3 in the series. 
I don't like the first 3. 
We might watch the next one tomorrow. 

Until Next Time. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...