Wednesday 12 February 2014

Shopping.......!!


This morning DH and I went to get his birthday present. 


A 4' long fish tank and cabinet......
Now we just have to get all the bits and pieces and some fish. 

We also did some shopping at Target and Bunnings too. 
I have my wood for my big design wall.....so now I just have to make it. 

No sewing today......

We have had a night out with some if DH's work colleagues and went to Hogs Breath......let's just say we didn't leave hungry. 

And it has rained today !!!!
And our frogs have come out to say hello over and over and over again. 

And I have finally got through level 147 of Candy Crush.......I've been on it for weeks. 

Until Next Time. 

1 comment:

Sarah said...

That is quite the birthday gift! Can't wait to see it all decked out and full of life!

I'm only on level 50 of the Evil Game - someday I'll get up to your level...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...