Sunday 23 February 2014

Sunday Stitching.........


After I got myself organised this morning........I spent some if the afternoon stitching with Kylie. 

FaceTime is a great thing. 

I sewed 4 strip sets if my scrappy trips and  2 blocks. 


My strip sets........



And my 2 blocks........

                  *WANTED* 
Now if anyone can help locate any of this stripe fabric........


Shirley of Stitcherydo would be ever so grateful.........
I know it's a 1800's reproduction and I've had it for years...........

It has rained tonight.......and our friends the frogs stopped by to sing to us......

Until Next Time. 

2 comments:

Simone Harding said...

Your quilt strips turn in to gorgeous blocks. Yay for FaceTimE.

Shirley said...

Thank you Michelle. I will be very grateful if anyone can help. Looking forward to seeing your blocks all put together.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...