Thursday 13 February 2014

Cleaning And Sewing.......


I got busy thus morning and vacuumed......I must have been feeling sick !!
Lol.......
I am very over cat sitting  !!!!
There is cat hair everywhere and somehow it got in my sewing room and hoped up on the table onto my sewing......I was not impressed. 
And I do like cats........!!!!!!

And today it parked itself on the kitchen table........it got off very quickly. 

I did do some sewing......I sewed the leftover strips together into one big piece. 
Photo tomorrow. 
And I'm working out the backing for the zigzag. 

And just work for the rest if the day. 

Until Next Time. 

1 comment:

Impera Magna said...

I love kitties but am allergic to them. I don't think I would be fond of cat hair everywhere either...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...