Tuesday 11 February 2014

Bits And Pieces........


I sewed the leftover bits from my zigzag strip sets together this morning ........ after my chiropractor appointment and the trip to the supermarket to get milk. 

I've been getting caught up looking at Pinterest. 
One photo leads to another and then another.......and it does waste time......but I do like it !!

I gave granny a ring to......she has been in the hospital for nearly a week with fluid on her lungs.......she is fine and going home tomorrow. 

And I finished the last 2 chapters of the book I was reading. 

Then off to work this afternoon.....

Until Next Time. 

1 comment:

Sarah said...


Glad to hear that Granny is on the mend! I also have a love/hate relationship with the Evil Website. So many new ideas to be had and not nearly enough time to do any of them cuz we were stuck on the internet. LOL

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...