Friday 14 February 2014

Valentines Day..........



It's been an all sorts kind of day........

Washing.......
Shopping.......
Cooking.......

That sounds just like housework.....!!
Lol......
It needed doing. 

I made cheesecake and also sausage rolls for tea. 

And I've been fiddling with the pieces for my zigzag backing. 


That's the long bit from the leftovers from the strip sets. 


These are from the sides of the top after I had trimmed it. 
And this one from the top and bottom of the top.......



And all my bits for sewing into the backing.......I have some yardage and what was left from the top too. 

Tonight to pass the time I FaceTimed with Kylie.......
It keeps us stitching........

And I thought I could report today that it didn't rain........but just after tea down it came. 
We had the most sunshine today that we have seen in over a month. 

Until Next Time. 



2 comments:

Impera Magna said...

I'm glad you had sunshine finally... even if the rain did make an appearance late in the day.

I need to find someone to sew with... sounds as if the two of you get a lot done that way!

Simone Harding said...

Looks good up on your wall. Facetimed I don't think I messaged last night. Hope today was good.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...