Wednesday 5 February 2014

It's Raining It's Pouring..........


.........and poor Zachary is soaking....!!
Again. 
And I picked him up from school too. 
He'll end up with a cold if it keeps happening. 
It was the heaviest downpour of the day and it had to happen when school let out. 

I've been shopping.......no milk !!
I've done washing.........

And I've actually sewn most of those strips I cut the other day. 
I've 3 strip sets left to sew. 

So........


.......this is what I'm making. 
A Zigzag quilt. 
I still need to add another block to the right side....my design wall isn't big enough. 
I must get to and make my big one. 
The photo is a little dark........I think I need another light !!!!!!

Until Next Time. 

3 comments:

Sarah said...

You'll have your new studio all decked out pretty soon!

Simone Harding said...

Your quilt looks fabulous.

Impera Magna said...

Love that zigzag quilt... looking good! And YES! You need another pink light!!!

PS - Hope Zachary doesn't catch a cold!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...