Friday 21 February 2014

What's On My New Design Wall........


Today I had some help from Jacob who I had to pick up from school early because he was sick. 
He helped me hold the wood and batting as I stapled it all together. 
It is attached to the wall with the 'Command' sticky strip holders. 
I need just a couple more for the bottom piece of wood now. 


I trimmed down the piece of batting I had used before......so now it is around 75" square. 


My scrappy trips fit across just nicely. 
And I think my trip around the world is going to look good. 
Even if I say so myself......

No actual sewing done today. 
I've been washing and mucking about the house. 

It has been a very nice sunny day.....for the wet season. 

And our house in Victoria has been sold. 

Until Next Time. 

1 comment:

Shirley said...

Both those quilts are going to be just gorgeous.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...