Wednesday 19 February 2014

Night Out.......


DH and I did some stuff around the house today.......
The lid for the fish tank is stained and DH will try and get the bottom half done tomorrow. 
We went for a drive to the pet store and got a few things for the tank.......
We will slowly build up the supplies we need......
They don't come very cheap. 

The rain cleared by lunch and the sun came out......

I found my old design wall batting so I now have to cut it down to fit my space. 

Tonight we went into Darwin and had tea with DH's dad and step mum and his sister and her family. 
An early tea........because it's a school night. 
We went to a pizza/pasta place. 
I'm glad we went early because the place was packed when we left. 

Until Next Time. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...