Saturday 5 November 2011

Apples Anyone !

  Well , I did manage to get out in my sewing room today and have some fun.
This is the something I have been playing around with.
 I'm using 2 charm packs that I have had for a while.
I know that you can order papers of the apple cores but I couldn't wait that long, so I drew up a template and got started.
I sort of have a plan of what I'm doing but that might change. Lol.

 I will get some more done tomorrow.




The girls layed 13 eggs today.

Until Next Time.

4 comments:

LuAnn said...

I love the apple cores and the fabrics you are using. Your hexagons are coming right along, too. Beautiful flowers. That cactus is just gorgeous.

Angie said...

I, too, love those apple cores and fabrics. :) I haven't attempted them yet...did you do a cardboard template or do you use light-weight paper and turn the edges like you do with hexagons?

Impera Magna said...

Haven't tried apple cores yet... am looking forward to seeing how yours turns out!

Lovely roses... and your girls are working hard!

Ellen said...

I have never made and apple core quilt but I really do like the way it looks.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...