Thursday 3 November 2011

It's Finished

 My little purse has got it's clasp. Yay !

 And the other side.

I have been playing in my sewing room tonight, working on something new.
 I will show what I have done when I do a bit more on it .

I have added a few hexies to my diamonds as well.


 I took this photo this morning.
Our red cactus is going to flower.

And tonight when I got home from work I went to look and the flowers have started to open.

For some reason tonight we forgot to pick up the eggs.
I guess we will get them in the morning when we feed the chickens.

Until next Time.

5 comments:

Impera Magna said...

Your purse turned out soooo well... very tempting to try making one, I like it so much!

More beautiful flowering cactus.... very cool!

Simone Harding said...

Gorgeous purse..... I am looking forward to seeing it soon..... would you like my address to post it on.... hehehe

I am going to have to have a a go and make my own!

sandra said...

Purse looks really nice Michelle.

Michelle said...

Thanks for the lovely comments.
And Freda they are quite easy to make.

Ellen said...

Very cute little purse!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...