Wednesday 30 November 2011

Nearly Finished


Here are some photo's of the Mariners Compass block that I have been making at work.
Doesn't the border just set it off.
I just love this colour way , and can't wait for it to come in next year !


A close up.
The colours haven't come out very true but I think it still looks great.


All the others haven't been returned yet , so that we can quilt them .
I have finished quilting this one and have put the binding on and have started sewing it down.
It is about 24" square.

No sewing tonight.
I have been reading again.

Thre girls layed 14 eggs today.

Until Next Time.

3 comments:

Ellen said...

Looks fantastic!

Simone Harding said...

Wow I love this block you are so clever.....

Sarah said...

I agree - the border definitly sets the compass off. Beautiful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...