Tuesday 22 November 2011

Quiet Night



 The roses don't need any words.


Here is a little bit of our apple crop.



And our corn.
We still have some of last years in the freezer.

Well tonight was Zachary's last band practice.
The concert is on Friday night.
And as the Great Victorian Bike Ride is in town they have been told that they will have a bigger audience than usual.
I'm just glad it isn't me up on stage.

We also have another 7 new babies.
These have hatched out of the incubator, from the eggs my Dad gave us.
It will be good to have some new blood , I hope we get a nice rooster as Dad has Sussex chickens.

DH finished off a new pen in the orchard , as we have so many chickens at different stages.
Tomorrow he hopes to finish another.
These pens aren't overly big , but the chickens that will be going into them are going to be fattened up.
That is why we are breeding them.
Until the time comes when they are ready and we chicken out. No pun intended. Lol.

I haven't sewn tonight.
I've been blog reading and reading a book as well.
The T.V hasn't even been on.
That's because DH is at work.

The girls layed 16 eggs today.

Until Next Time.

2 comments:

Ellen said...

We are going into winter so it is very nice to see all the flowers and greenery!

Sarah said...

Such pretty roses. I love hearing about the chicks too :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...