Saturday 26 November 2011

No. 48


 Diamond hexie no. 48.
Nearly half way.


Today I quilted the cushion cover that I have made.


It is probably over kill but I thought I would quilt it how a lot of people are quilting their quilts.


 Just the walking foot distance from the seam.


And a close up.


 It continued raining through the night.
And as you can see through the window , it rained most of the day.
Their was to be a  Blue Light Event tonight at the Swan Hill Pool but it was cancelled due to the weather.
Bugger.
The boys were looking forward to it too.



 An update on Mum's quilt.
We also basted the baby quilt for my cousin , now Mum can quilt it.


And our cactus starting to bloom.

The girls layed 12 eggs today.

Until Next Time.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...