Tuesday 3 April 2012

41 Years Ago Today....


Happy Birthday To Me.......

I was a bit spoiled today.
DH fired up the BBQ and cooked bacon and eggs and we ate outside , which was really nice.
As Jacob had an appointment in town we spent most of the day in Swan Hill.
The boys were dropped at Jacob's girlfriends house and DH took me out for lunch.
Then we did some shopping......
A new microwave  --- as the old one did everything but make anything hot.
Not a good thing when you don't realise , until half way through cooking rice !
We also bought ourselves a video camera.
Thought it was time to update as the other one is 15 years old ( and weighs a ton ) and we probably can't buy tapes for it anyway. Lol.

Last week we bought a filing cabinet and computer desk , and today DH and I assembled them.



Not bad for $70 and they are quite solid too.
So it was out to the shed with the old table ( not my sewing shed )

I cooked a lovely roast tea.....chicken marylands ( thigh and leg ) with potato , pumpkin, carrot , pea's and gravy.

DH is taking the boys camping tomorrow for the easter break and it being school holiday's.
I will pop out after work each night and will stay Friday and Saturday night.
Lets hope the Easter Bunny finds us.
LOL......it's not like I need any chocolate.

I finished the last 2 chapters of the book I was reading and have done a bit of hexie sewing too.

So I have had a very nice birthday with my boys.......

The girls layed 9 eggs today.

Until Next Time.

9 comments:

Simone Harding said...

Happy birthday to you we are the same age forfour months.. So please you had a great day today. I

Me and My Stitches said...

Happy birthday! Sounds like a wonderful day!

nat said...

Happy, happy, happy birthday gorgeous girl!
I'm pleased you had a great day. Enjoy camping - better you than me!!!
Have we decided what we are doing for our April gathering???
I am looking forward to it already
Lots and lots of love,
xxxxxxx

Impera Magna said...

Happy birthday to you!
Happy birthday to youuuu!
Happyyy birthhhdayyy, dear Michelllllle!
Happppyyyyyy birrrthhhhhhdaaaayyyyyy toooooo youuuuuuu!

Doniene said...

Happy Birthday!! Glad it was a good one!

Ellen said...

Sounds like you had a lovely day. Happy Birthday!

Sarah said...

Happy Happy Birthday!!!! We are now the same age. It sounds like you had a great day with your boys! I envy your camping trip...I need to get my act together if I am going this summer...

sandra said...

Sounds like a lovely day michelle. And happy birthday too.

Mary said...

I am so glad your birthday was special! We all need to be spoiled once in a while.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...