Sunday 8 April 2012

No. 54

I hope everyone has had a nice Easter........and I hope the Easter Bunny visited.

Well ,  while camping ,  I did some hexie sewing and finished Diamond Hexagon no. 54.



I also sewed some of the big hexie's together.


I have 2 more rows to do.

We packed up and left camp early this morning.
We were home for breakfst.
The reason being , a very long story.......lets just say we didn't get any sleep.
Family and friends that couldn't care less how much noise they made and how late they stayed up.

The girls layed 8 eggs today.

Until Next Time.

4 comments:

Impera Magna said...

Gorgeous hexies! Hope you can catch up on your sleep....

Simone Harding said...

Love your work! Are you sure that my neighbours weren't camping out with you! Rest up today and enjoy it.

Sarah said...

an early end to the camping stinks :( purple is one of my fav color so #54 looks great. I finished one diamond and got pretty far on another...maybe I'll finish tonight will watching the rest of "An affair to remember"

Vivian said...

Having to leave a camping trip early is beyond frustrating and disappointing, especially when the culprits are people you know.
Hopefully you'll have an opportunity for more camping with happier results.
Lovely hexies being made. I'm so impressed that you're up to #54. That's a lot of focus and stitching.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...