Thursday 12 April 2012

Finally.....

I have sewn the last row of my hexie bag.
And have started to sew the rows together.




I desperately need a new bag so I have to finish it........lol.


Tuesday when we went to Bendigo , I bought these fabrics at Spotlight.
Great for my Diamond Hexagon quilt.


Today , FINALLY after 5 weeks my fabric arrived from the Fat Quarter Shop.
Praire Paisley 2.
Do you see my Apple Core in the background ?
Some of this fabric is going towards the Apple Cores.
Some other goodies arrived but will show them another day.

No. 12
 Mum has finished another block.


Her blocks so far.....

I'm not to sure how much sewing I will get done in the next week as I have to work for the next 7 days.
I don't think I will know what hit me.........lol.

I finished a book this morning , as I was having breakfst and numerous cups of tea !!

The girls layed 10 eggs today.

A very pretty climbing rose.
Until Next Time.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

love those new fabrics for your hexie diamonds, especially the one on the right. All 3, tho, would be great for fussy cutting. Yikes - don't think I could wait 5 weeks for fabric - did they float it to you? Has your mom decided how big her rose star quilt will be? I can't remember if you've said...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...