Saturday 28 April 2012

Early Start

Well it was a very early start this morning as I had to go to work.
Same again tomorow....
I really didn't want to get out of bed.
But that is nothing new!!!

As you can see I haven't many more hexie's to quilt.


10 left and 2 half ones to go.
I may finish them tomorrow....who knows.


These bits are my handles.
It is going to be a very scrappy bag.
Except for the lining , the bag will be made out of 2 charm packs.
I am going to put inside pockets in it as it will be an everyday bag.

I have another project I'm working on that I need to go to the hardware store for.
I forgot to go today, so I hope I remember tomorrow.
It is something for me for work.

The girls layed 6 eggs today.


Until Next Time.

2 comments:

Impera Magna said...

Getting close to finishing your hexie bag... love the scrappy handles too!

As always... gorgeous rose!!!

Simone Harding said...

Can't wait to see your new project

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...