Thursday 26 April 2012

Intruder...


A very nasty little dog dug his way into our chicken yard this morning and killed one of our half grown chickens.
I tried to get close to it and it was going to bite.
Finally it went back under the fence and I filled in the hole and put something in the way.
 I hope it doesn't come back !!
Ever !



I basted my bag.

And have started to quilt it.


A close up of the quilting.


And another.
I love this paisley print.
I have quilted half of the hexie's , so maybe tomorrow I might finish it.


Mum was busily sewing her hexie's together.


And the other rows still to add.

Jacob is in bed with a bucket. ( just in case )
He has migraine.
If I hadn't taken 4 nurofen I would be joining him.
I haven't had a headache this bad for quite a while.

The girls layed 7 eggs today.

Until Next Time.

4 comments:

Nicky said...

Looks like you have been busy Michelle!

Sorry to hear about the chicken - it's foxes that seem to do the damage in the UK - and the just kill the lot!

Simone Harding said...

Hope you are feeling better soon xx

Impera Magna said...

I do hope mean old dog doesn't come back.... boo hiss for messing with your chickens!!!

Your quilting on the hexies is cool... looking forward to seeing the finished bag!

Hope everyone is 100% well tomorrow!

Sarah said...

Bad doggie! Hope he stays away from the chicks. Both your bags are looking great. Can't wait to see how it's finished.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...