Tuesday 17 April 2012

Beautiful Day's.....

As I didn't start work until 12.30pm today , I did a walk through the garden and took more photo's.
The weather is glorious...............Just beautiful.
Yucca
 I planted this young plant sometime last year , and I can't believe it is flowering.
The Yucca that was here when we bought our house took years to flower.
For a plant that doesn't look very exciting , it sure does have a stunning flower display.

I spent a little time in my sewing room this morning.
Sorting fabrics into groups of three for my Diamond Hexie's.
So I did do something sewing related....lol.
Just not with needle and thread.

Worked late tonight.
Finished at 7pm.
I don't think I could of stood there for much longer.

The eggs didn't get picked up tonight because we didn't get home until 7.40pm.
 Zac stayed after school in Swan Hill to go shopping and he also had drum lessons.
DH picked him up from my work so he could take him to Blue Sky.
It's a outdoor and camping shop.
Zac got what he was after.
So we will have double the eggs tomorrow.


Until Next Time.

2 comments:

Impera Magna said...

Yucca plants do have stunning flowers... love that rose too!

Too bad we have to work to pay for our quilting addiction, huh?

:)

Sarah said...

Do you get to know ahead what your work schedule will be? It must be at least a little frustrating to have the hours change from day to day. I can only keep my 9-5 schedule straight in my head :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...