Wednesday 4 April 2012

Camping...

After a busy morning getting things ready for camping and getting myself ready for work , this is what greeted me after a very busy pre-easter holiday rush on fuel.....


A nice camp fire and potato's in foil in the coals...
DH also cooked lamb chops in foil too.
You should try it.....absolutely delicious!
You could say I was spoilt today too.


The river is very full at the moment.

Jacob came home with me and I will take him back in the morning before work.

I have been reading tonight .

The girls layed 8 eggs today.

Until Next Time.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Hmm...we've done foil wrapped foods for some time but never lamb chops. I have secured my brothers pup tent for camping this summer. I just need to pick dates and make reservations. My first time camping alone and I am stoked!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...