Friday 20 April 2012

Relaxing.....

This morning we awoke to the first fog of Autumn.
It didn't last long and the rest of the day was beautiful......
I did another walk around the garden and took more photo's.


This is the best pink rose I have seen , colour wise.
I just love it.


A bud on the same bush.
The view is from Grandma's front step looking up towards the backyard.

I only did minimum housework this morning as DH was sleeping ( night shift again )
So I have basted more hexies and started sewing a few too.
Also I have been reading with my feet up......they needed a rest.

No alarms tomorrow so hopefully we can sleep in.

The girls layed 8 eggs today.

Until Next Time.


4 comments:

Doniene said...

It is a lovely shade!!! And your hexies always amaze me!! Have a nice restful weekend!

Impera Magna said...

What a gorgeous shade of pink!

I'm glad you had a quiet day where you could put your feet up a bit. That's always a good thing and not to be passed up....

Sarah said...

You must feel so relaxed and proud after perusing your gardens. You always have such nice photos to share. Happy Sleeping In!

Shirley said...

Love the new hexie lozenge. A great use of fussy cutting and the pink rose is my favourite colour too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...