Sunday 1 April 2012

April Fool's Day....

A pinch and a punch for the first day of the month......

After doing a heap of washing ( and I still haven't finished ) I played around out in the sewing room.

I'm using a charm pack and 2" hexagon's  and some half  hexagons to make a bag.
The pattern is in an American Patchwork and Quilting magazine ( August '11 ) issue.
So I have them all basted ready to sew.

Mum has finished another Rose Star ( no picture )


I'm using "At Waters Edge" by Blackbird Designs.

The girls layed 9 eggs today.

Grandma's Double Delight Standard Rose

Lovely

Until Next Time.

4 comments:

Impera Magna said...

Look at all those lovely hexies! You are on a roll there...

Gorgeous roses...

Erin @ Why Not Sew? Quilts said...

your hexies look so pretty! as well as your roses. yay, for laying hens!!!

Ellen said...

I do love hexies and yours look so pretty. I love that you can sew with your Mom!

Sarah said...

looks like your hexies will be a very pretty purse :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...