Sunday 15 April 2012

Sunday..Sunday.....

Well this afternoon , after getting home from work , I have been very lazy and have nearly finished a book I am reading.
I have been watching some football , doing some washing , cut DH's hair , helped DH wash my car and also helped DH make Cream of Celery soup.
And even if we did make it ourselves , it tasted great.
There's nothing like a relaxing Sunday afternoon.....lol.

DH starts nightshift tonight , so I will need to put another quilt on the bed.
The boys go back to school tomorrow for term 2.
As much as they would like to stay home forever.......

"The Voice" started tonight and I just had to watch it.
I like all the singing shows.

I have started another Diamond hexie...


The next round is a gold colour.

The girls layed 7 eggs today.

Until Next Time.

5 comments:

sunny said...

Sounds like a perfectly lovely Sunday. What are you making with your diamond hexies? I'm making a table topper, and can't decide how many rounds to make.

Simone Harding said...

So busy Michelle!
I am Loving The Voice too!
We have one more week left for school holidays and I go back on Wednesday!
Enjoy your quiet time while DH works!

Impera Magna said...

Sounds like a perfect Sunday afternoon to me!

Love those black hexies... the gold round will be perfect...

Mary said...

Homemade cream of celery soup sounds wonderful. I also am curious about how you will use your diamond hexies.

Sarah said...

Lazy is food for the soul sometimes! As is a homecooked meal, reading and hexies :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...