Sunday 22 April 2012

That Time Again

My darling DH , this morning ,  gave us a scare.
I recieved a call saying  " Don't worry he is alright , but he's in the hospital. He's fainted. "
When your husband is a police officer , one doesn't like those calls.
All test's came back clear.
They have put it down as a " migraine episode "
He does suffer from migraines but only with loss of vision for a bit then the headache.
They are going to refer him to a neurologist just to be sure.
So he gets to spend the night in hospital.

It is that time of the month again ( not what you think )
Our sewing get together, with some of the Sunday girls.
Only 4 of us today...
Mum was on her way home from South Australia , so she wasn't there.
And a couple others couldn't make it.
But we had a nice time anyway.


I have been sewing the hexie's together for the bag I'm making.
Row 5 is nearly attached , which leaves 1 to sew.
I hope to finish it by next month.
We always talk to much on our Sundays......It's a wonder we get anything done.

The girls layed 8 eggs today.


Yellow flowers are my favorite.

Until Next Time.

7 comments:

Simone Harding said...

Mmm can't wait to see what your bag turns out like. Loved Sunday swwing with the girls. Well I was there in spirit!

Simone Harding said...

Ooops sorry I hope DH is alright

Impera Magna said...

Hope your DH will be okay... good idea to check it out with the neurologist!

Love those hexies and glad you had a good time at your monthly sew-in!

WTG, girls! *w00t* *w00t*

sunny said...

Glald to hear dh is okay! Love your hexies!

Mary said...

Those kind of calls are very scary. I do hope the additional tests come back with good results.

nat said...

That's good about your beloved! I was sad that I wasn't with you ......

Ellen said...

Glad to hear DH is okay! I love the fabric/colours of your hexis.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...