Friday 31 August 2012

It Has Been....



bloody freezing today !
Winter proved it was still around for it's last day.......
A few rainy patches , and the wind.....I had to chase the clothes line as the wind kept spinning it around.
You will laugh , but I always tell the wind to stop for just 5 minutes so I can hang the clothes without getting mad.....it never works though.

I have added 1 more block to my total.
Only 20 more to go.
I have most of the preparation and sewing and recutting and pressing done for the others,
I have basted the pinwheel quilt too.
So after work tomorrow I may start quilting if DH is still sleeping. ( night shift again )
I will be starting work in the morning before he finishes .

Mum is half way through another pinwheel quilt too.
We are using the same fabrics...."Domestic Bliss" from Moda.....I'm loving these fabrics !!

There will be photo's soon.

The girls laid 10 eggs today.

Until Next Time.


 

2 comments:

Anne said...

Your weather sounds just like our weather here in Scotland ... except it's meant to be summer here. Aaaargh!

Simone Harding said...

It is so cold here too. Crazy when I didn't have to put on my heater for a few days last week. I have had it on higher than I have all season.

Can't wait to see the quilt quilted. I have me hexagon quilt basted and ready to quilt but not this weekend. Off on a road trip with the girls.

Hoping to surprise Dad who doesn't know we are coming. Only going overnight.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...