Saturday 3 March 2012

Another Block Finished

Why do the days go by so fast when you get older?
I can't believe it's March already.
Four more weeks and it's my Birthday.
It will be Christmas again before we know it.
I know it won't, but it sure feels that way........

Today , as we had to be quiet because DH was sleeping
 ( he is working twilight )
I sewed on this.

My second Rose Star block.


Then I sewed the two blocks together.

It has been raining most of the morning and a bit of a drizzle off and on this afternoon.
It has started to rain again now.
The rain is great for the gardens.
But not for the many towns  that have been flooded.
It's heart breaking.......

Zac has a friend over tonight.
He doesn't see him as much now, as he goes to a different  High School . But as they have been friends since Kindergarten ( age 3 ) I don't think different schools will make any difference.

Jacob has been bored most of the day , which makes him annoying.
When I told him that Grandma was making biscuits he raced over to help himself to some mixture.
Lol.
Yum !

I forgot the eggs tonight.
It's like a skating rink of mud in the girls yard.
I nearly went down this morning in the mud.

Until Next Time.

4 comments:

Impera Magna said...

Another beautiful rose star block... the two together are gorgeous!

Rain is a blessing and a curse... glad you and your family are safe from the floods, will pray for those impacted.

Mary said...

Your rose blocks are incredible. I love the way they look together.

Simone Harding said...

Your stars are wonderful. I have made four should join them together too

Ellen said...

Lovely...I had been wondering how they would be joined.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...