Wednesday 21 March 2012

What's In The Mail........... Today !

Last week I left a comment on Laurie and Polly's blog.
Their new range  Independence Trail had just been delivered and they showed some of the fabrics.
Drool......
I love their fabrics, and have either fat quarters , charm packs , layer cakes and jelly rolls of at least 6 of their ranges.
Now I will just have to wait until the new one is out.
Now... they were giving away a bag of left overs after making samples...... and I won !!
I just couldn't believe it.
Laurie must of thought I was mad.


 Today I recieved them in the mail.


Beautiful blues....


Gorgeous reds.....


Taupe and creams......


And an array of shapes and off cuts.
I'm a very happy girl.
Now I can add some of these to my Apple Core quilt.

Today was as busy as the last two.
Sorting fabrics today and trying to find the right spot for them.
Sue will be having a big opening sale.
Lots of end of bolts ( and I mean LOTS ) and many reduced fabrics too.
She has to make room for new arrivals.


Today Mal set up the sign out the front.
It looks very nice !

Below are the Blood Lilies.


The leaves are starting to pop up.
They get very big too.

I have stitched on one hexagon tonight.
Slack I know.

The girls layed 6 eggs tonight.

Until Next Time.

5 comments:

Ellen said...

Lucky you!!

Simone Harding said...

Go Michelle !!!! Might have to send some money to you to go shopping for me at the sale!!!'

Impera Magna said...

Wow... what a great package to receive in the mail! Kind of like Christmas in March... what fun!

Mary said...

What wonderful fabbrics! No wonder you were thrilled!

Sarah said...

I am sure no quilter worth her stash would be surprised that another quilter is happy to receive scraps - Lucky you! I really like those blood lillies - I have never seen anything like them before...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...