Monday 19 March 2012

Reading Tonight

Well , after a trip down some back roads ( that I have never been on ) I finally got to the church.
I was beginning to think I wasn't going to get there. Lol.
It took me just over 50kms.
Sue is planning to open at Easter, so not long to go now.
The church is not as big as the old shop so it is taking a bit of brain power to place things around.


Here is one of the windows......
More tomorrow......

Well no sewing today
I have been reading.......

The girls layed 7 eggs today.


Until Next Time.

2 comments:

Impera Magna said...

What a lovely window... almost as pretty as your roses!

...and 50kms, that's a bit of a hike!

Simone Harding said...

Hope you get to organise the church so that the gear is in an organised and viewable fashion.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...