Friday 16 March 2012

My 300th Post

I can't believe that this is my 300th post.

Time sure does fly.......

Today , very early DH and I dropped the boys at school because DH had some blood tests.
He had to fast , so that is why we went so early.
We waited and waited........I had time to sew a whole middle of a Rose Star.
I got plenty of looks , but not one person asked what I was doing. lol.
They must of thought I was mad.

We did a bit of this and that around the house and we made a double mix of cookies.
We shouldn't have , because now we have to eat them......

The boys school photo's have come home and they are very nice.
They are already in their frames.
I just keep adding the new photo every year and keep all the other photo's in the frame too.

We were going to go camping tonight , but with the rain we have had we didn't want to sit on a wet riverbank.

The girls layed 10 eggs today.



Until Next Time.

4 comments:

Mary said...

300 posts in less than a year! I am so impressed! I hope your hubby gets good test results.

LuAnn said...

Congratulations on your 300 posts...and in one year.

Sarah said...

Congrats on 300 posts - that's quite the accomplishment :) Sorry you can't go camping - hope you can find something else fun to do!

Impera Magna said...

Congratulations on your 300th post, Michelle! Way to go...

Sometime I think people don't ask about what you're sewing b/c they don't know what you're doing... sewing is becoming a lost art unfortunately.

That is one gorgeous rose!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...