Tuesday 20 March 2012

Day Two.......

  ......... of setting up shop.
It is slowly getting there.
I think by tomorrow it will start to come together more.
We were both hot, sweaty and feeling quite grubby by the end of the day.
I hope it's not as hot tomorrow.


This is the entrance to the church.
The little lobby thing.
I think it's going to look good.
Don't the window's look nice?

DH and I have had a busy afternoon with appointments and some shopping to fill in time until Zac's drum lessons.
So Zac and I didn't get home until after 7.30.


No sewing tonight either.
I have been sitting in my armchair with my feet up reading.

The girls layed 10 eggs today.


Until Next Time.

1 comment:

Impera Magna said...

What a beautiful old church interior... that window is gorgeous! What a charming shop it will be...

Love that rose!

Go, girls! Lay them eggs!

:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...