Monday 5 March 2012

Wash Day !

Well, this morning while having breakfast and my 2 cups of tea I did a bit of basting.
And I have 2 Rose Stars ready to go.


They look bright and happy !


And I cut out another block.

Today was wash day as well.
Jacobs quilt had a bath.


I made it for his 7th Birthday.


It is a Susan Murphy quilt.
It is called Scrap Bag Lattice.
It is a little involved but I love it.
It is made using Jan Mullen's fabrics.


Here is the back.
I have one in a box all cut out and a few rows sewn.
So that is another UFO I have.


I have sewn these together tonight while watching The Ghost Whisperer.

The girls only layed 8 eggs over the last 2 days.

Until Next Time. 

5 comments:

Mary said...

I love your Scrap Bag Lattice quilt.

Doniene said...

Beautiful lattice quilt!! Your stars are stunning. Looking forward to the finished quilt!!

Have a great week!

Sarah said...

I also love the lattice quilt. Can't wait to see your second one...it's such an intriquite (sp?)(looking) pattern.

Sue-Anne said...

Your star blocks look great and one day I would love to make one of those lattice quilts, they look so effective!

sandra said...

the rose stars look good Michelle. Love the Susan Murphy quilt too.
Hope your sausage rolls were as yummy as mine!!
How are you handling all the time off?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...