Sunday 4 March 2012

Next Star Block

This will be my next Rose Star block.



And I have started to baste it.
That is all the sewing I have done today.
Not that cutting and basting is sewing.

Last week we sold 4 pullets to a lady in Nyah West and today she came back and bought the other 3.
So that is 7 less mouths to feed.
We have to do a very big sort out of the hens as some are getting on in years and I'm sure they don't lay.
We will have quite a bit of chicken mince.
Lol.

I made sausage rolls for tea.
Zac mixed up the ingredients for me.

The girls layed 7 eggs yesterday and I didn't pick them up tonight.

Until Next Time.

4 comments:

Impera Magna said...

Another beautiful rose star block-to-be!

Sounds as if your poultry business is starting to take off... are you selling eggs too? Or do you use them all yourself?

LuAnn said...

Your blocks are just beautiful! I love the fussy cut flowers in the centers.

Sarah said...

Another beautiful rose star block. What was the pink "pen" on the tray? glue stick maybe?

Simone Harding said...

Gorgeous star

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...