Thursday 1 March 2012

Autumn Has Arrived


Autumn is my favourite season.
The leaves are the best.
Some of our fruit trees have started to change already.

The rain from last night stopped around 9am .
We measured 38mm at home.
Some places have had over 200mm or more.
The poor girls looked like drowned rats when I went to feed them.
I also went mud sliding in their yard.

DH had his delivery of fingerlings today.
So his Aquaponics is stocked.
We have cherry tomatoes and watermelon growing in there at the moment.
With cabbage , broccoli and cauliflower to go in.

I am over halfway with my mystery quilt.

The girls layed 15 eggs over the last 2 days.

Until Next Time.

1 comment:

Impera Magna said...

I love autumn too... such a relief after a long hot summer! Glad to here the girls didn't get washed away....

:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...