Thursday 8 March 2012

Things In Our Garden......

Sorry lots of photo's today !

This Easter Lily is a different pink than our other ones.


It is so much darker.
They actually smell nice too.      








My white Geranium.                                     

Something new we tried.
Crookneck Pumpkins.
They are very big too.
I think Pumpkin Soup is coming up !




This is the first time we have grown pumpkins on a trellis.


And rockmelons too.


My little bed of Blood Lilies.



And a close up.
They do open up more.

Today DH and I went to town to do a few jobs.
We had lunch at Riverside Park.
It is something that we haven't really been able to do before, but with his new job we can.

No sewing today , I have been cutting.

The girls layed 6 eggs today.

Until Next Time.

4 comments:

Doniene said...

I've never seen blood lilies before! Very interesting little flowers! Way to go girls!!

Mary said...

What unusual looking pumpkins! I also had never seen blook lilies before. Thanks for sharing the pictures.

Sarah said...

Never apologize for lots of pictures - I love seeing them. Very strange that your lillies don't have any leaves. Did they have leaves before they blossomed? I'll have to post a pic of my lilly when it blooms this summer.

Simone Harding said...

great pictures Michelle.
So glad you are getting time with DH so special..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...